NAMA FUND is an initiative by NAMA FOUNDATION to attract the best brain to pursue advanced academic studies. This Scheme aims to support NAMA FOUNDATION effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital.
Talented international students with excellent academic records and outstanding co-curricular backgrounds are welcomed to apply and further their studies in any selected and well-established Turkish public and private universities.
To be eligible for NAMA FUND SCHEME, applicants must fit the following criteria:-
- Not be more than 45 years of age for PhD, 35 Years for master, and 30 Years for Bachelore during application.
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Master’s Degree applicants and for PhD candidates must possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study.
- The study language is both Turkish and English
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants
- Proof of English Proficiency (Minimum TOEFL score 80/120 or equivalent is required), Alternative, you can take the English Proficiency in university and must score of minimum 70/100.
- Must not be receiving a, form of scholarships from other organizations and be free of a, future employment obligations. , Received Two (2) Recommendation letter.
- Applicant received NAMA Foundation Local Partner recommendation.
- Full commitment to join others NAMA Foundation programs/ Self•development modules.
- Must be Islamic obliged, ethical respected, and moral values adopted
Applications currently open for the following countries
- SAUDI ARABIA
VALUE OF NAMA FUND
Each scholarship consists of:-
- Securing the offer Letter
- The registration fees
- An approved tuition fees
- Accommodation and Meals
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Softskill training
- Visa fees
- 50 USD pocket money monthly
* NAMA FOUNDATION reserves the rights to review the value of awards at any time (and if such changes are made, the value of scholarship will be changed and the effective date will be informed to the successful candidates).
PRIORITY STUDY AREAS
Field of studies is in the following priority areas:
- Economics and Islamic Finance
- Political Science
- International relations
- International studies
- Strategic studies
- Media and mass communications
- Behavioural studies
- Development studies
* Applicants may choose any related course within the field/areas mentioned above
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:-
- High-level academic achievement
- The quality of the research proposal and its potential contribution towards advancement of human well-being.
- Social countribution merits and ethics
GENERAL CONDITION OF AWARD
- NAMA FUND holder must undertake full-time studies studies at a campus of Turkish Universities.
- NAMA FUND holders must not change their programme during tenure of the study except with written permission from NAMA FOUNDATION.
- NAMA FUND holders must follow the approved programmes and abide by the university’s rules, regulations and codes of conduct. Any suspension from the university will result in immediate suspension of award.
- It is the responsibility of successful candidates to apply for and meet the requirements for the issuing of an appropriate entry visa including medical examination. The offer of NAMA FUND does not guarantee the granting of a visa.
- NAMA FUND holders must maintain satisfactory progress and good standing as stipulated by their host university and degree programme, or the NAMA FUND will be withdrawn.
- NAMA FUND holders are not allowed to take any paid employment during their tenure unless with approval from the host university.
- Applications must go through: www.namafoundation.org/scholarship details
and Email: email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be made ONLINE through NAMA FOUNDATION
Application closed on Thursday, 21 June 2018 (GMT+3)