*Autism is My SUPERPOWER: Why fit in when you can STAND OUT?*
April will always be a special month for us as we join the world in celebrating World Autism Awareness Month. NAMA Foundation always been very supportive towards the Education Sector be it the Special Needs Education. We believe children with autism are special and unique in their own special way. They have a hidden talent that we need to develop for them. Proper care and early treatment for autism can help them make most out of their daily lives by learning new skills. We at NAMA Foundation is positive to do our part in spreading awareness and acceptance of autism.
*I am different NOT LESS – Dr. Temple Grandin*
Once again, NAMA Foundation is giving a great opportunity to its supported partners to spread and share their ideas in various topics. We cordially invite everyone to join us in this great event at our NAMA Talk session!
Time: 2.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m
Venue: NAMA Foundation, Level 13, Menara Tokio Marine Life, No. 189, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Here is our list of speakers:
1) Associate Prof. Dr. Hasnah Toran – Director PERMATA Kurnia (Speaker)
2) Tan Lee Wen – Interventionist PERMATA Kurnia (Speaker)
3) Mohd Adli Yahya – Founder Autism Café Project (Speaker)
4) Al-Mustaqeem M Radhi – Executive Director Akademi Autisme INSANI (Speaker)
5) Nazmi Najib – Parents & Interventionist Associations (PIBI) CaknaAutisma, PERMATA Kurnia (Moderator)
Everyone is given the same 365 days a year, but it only takes one day to change our perception and spark good vibes within our community.