The world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the growing COVID-19 pandemic. Community leaders, practitioners, and academicians are constantly coming up with new ideas, trial and error experience, designed solutions, and, in most cases, are the ones who implement them without any avenue to share their success and best practices. Our conference’s theme: Re-Energizing Civil Society and Education Sector, intends to explore how governments, the private sector, and NGOs can work hand in hand to overcome these new challenges and bring about social innovation for the betterment of the community at large. Social innovation, technology, and the creative program often get started as a reaction to new challenges, new developments in society, by introducing change in the communities where they take place and on the beneficiaries of their actions. With this conference, we seek to create a dialogue space in the region for the participants to engage with one another while discussing, debating, and deepening their understanding of how CSO and educators are responding to new norms.
- Resilient Leadership in Education and Third Sector
- Technology and Social Innovation Beyond Pandemic
- Remapping The Sustainable Development Goals
- Financial Sustainability in Shrinking Space
- Repurposing Fund and Corporate Giving
- Strategic Cross-Sector Partnership
- Governance and Compliance